If you have recently purchase a new Netgear extender and want to setup it then my this blog will do your help. In my this blog i will tell you how you can do it with the help of web page. if you do not know about what is mywifiext then you should read my blog mywifiext which will give you all information about mywifiext.net and tell you how you can setup you new extender with mywifiext page. you can login your new extender or can resolve your all login issues with mywifiext.net page. but here i will tell you how to setup new netgear extender with the help of mywifiext.net page. you need to follow some steps which i have mention in below:-
1. First unpack new Netgear extender from box very carefully and place it near power socket.
2. Attach you Extender with power socket and push his on button and connect you Netgear extender with router.
3. Then, You Need To Launch The Network Manager And Connect To Netgear_ext SSID.
4. Open browser page on you PC and open Login Web page.
5. you need to create a account if you are a new user then open the admin panel with default username and password.
6. Then choose the network which you want to extend.
7. now your new Netgear extender setup process is done.
Hope above mention steps are useful for you and after complete these steps you setup process will complete successfully. but if yo still face any problem then you can read my full blog for help.where i have explain all procedure very briefly . i have also explain the issues and his solution.